Sports Premium Grant
Currently, the government provide additional funding to Primary Schools in order to improve provision of physical education and sport.
We aim for:
- Children to have life-long love of PE, Sport and Physical Activity, an understanding of a healthy lifestyle and a range of strategies to support their physical and mental wellbeing.
- Development of staff confidence and ability to deliver higher quality PE lessons, improving the learning and participation of ALL pupils.
- Creating further opportunities for more pupils to participate in sports at after school clubs.
- Increased participation in competitive sports amongst our pupils/Trust.
- Development of pupil confidence and self-belief in their sporting ability.
- Creating links with local schools giving opportunities to socialise and compete with other children outside of their school.
- An improvement in the provision and resourcing of PE Equipment to enable staff to deliver higher quality PE.