Day 6 – Mission possible
Map out your first day back at school. Walk around pretending to go to your classes, where you eat lunch, where you play or meet with people.
Think about these questions as you’re walking:
- How do you feel when you are in the rooms and spaces?
- Who do you expect to see?
- Who can you talk to if you get worried or upset and where can you find them?
- What kind of noises will you hear? What might you smell?
- When you have a moment, note or draw these things in your journal and then compare them after your first day.