Day 4 – Find a feelingMr. Senior
When you think about school how to you feel?
Quick, write that feeling down, or draw it in your journal.
Do you like the feeling?
- Write or draw where in your body you feel it and what it is like.
- Sometimes, when people are nervous, it feels like butterflies in their stomach
- If it is a good feeling, think about what caused it.
- Think about what makes you feel better if you don’t like the feeling. Is there someone you can talk to about the feeling?
- After this exercise, do a deep breathing session from Day 1.