Our school has a passionate team of KS2 chaplains, who play a vital role in enhancing and promoting the School and Gospel values alongside our faith to students, staff and the wider community. All of our chaplains take joy in wearing their Chaplaincy badge and carrying out different responsibilities.
The Chaplaincy Team meet weekly and aims to:
- To help the school to grow as a community of faith.
- To encourage the pupils to live their faith in daily living.
- To support Liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of the school.
- To involve pupils in fundraising for charities.
- To continue to develop strong links with the Parish.
- To support the school in its Mission Statement and values.
The meetings give a chance for every Chaplain to share their ideas and together we make decisions about how we can promote the Catholic ethos in the school. Chaplains will have the chance to lead Gospel worships, Collective Worship, plan and lead charity events throughout the year, monitor class reflection areas and class display boards and have plan prayer events for key points of the Liturgical seasons.